Skip to product information
1 of 3

31 total reviews

Gluten Free Megalodon Munches & Cream Cookie Dough

Gluten Free Megalodon Munches & Cream Cookie Dough

Cookies & Cream

Regular price $17 (12oz / 340g / 37 spoonfuls)
Regular price $17 Sale price $17 (12oz / 340g / 37 spoonfuls)
Take a bite out of the ocean with our Megalodon Munches Cookies & Cream Cookie Dough. This gluten-free dough is packed with rich and creamy chocolate cookies and cream with white chocolate chips that will have you swimming for more. Whether you prefer to munch on it raw or bake it into the best cookies you've ever had, this dough will leave you with a smile on your face and a satisfied taste bud.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

INGREDIENTS: HEAT-TREATED GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND (RICE FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR, WHOLE SORGHUM FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, POTATO STARCH, CELLULOSE, XANTHAN GUM), BUTTER (CREAM [MILK], NATURAL FLAVOR), WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, PALM KERNEL OIL, WHOLE MILK POWDER, NONFAT DRY MILK, PALM OIL, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT), DUTCH COCOA POWDER, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (CANE SURGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILA EXTRACT) SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR, SALT, FLAXSEED, VANILLA EXTRACT, BAKING SODA (SODIUM BICARBONATE)

CONTAINS: MILK, SOY. MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS

Nutrition Facts: Servings: 12, Serv. Size: 1oz (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (12% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 9mg (3% DV), Sodium 97mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 23% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (1% DV).

View full details

Real Ingredients

We only use the highest quality ingredients in our cookie doughs. From our special fine-ground blend of heat-treated gluten-free flour to our non-GMO butter and mix-ins, dodough is the premium cookie dough you've been craving.

Try it now

Eat Raw or Baked

Yep, you can eat dodough completely raw! The flour in the dough is heat treated to make sure there is no e. coli or other living baddies and we don't use eggs in our dough.

But unlike so many other ready-to-eat cookie doughs, dodough still rises when baked and gives you the gooey, soft, delectable cookies you love when you bake it.

Try it now

Save our Planet

We donate a portion of our profits to the World Wildlife Foundation to help preserve our natural world. We believe so strongly in this, that we've named all of our cookie dough flavors after extinct species to raise awareness of the need for conservation around us.

Megalodon Munches & Cream is named after the Megalodon.

Check out what we're doing to save our planet.

Support our Mission

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I bake the cookie dough?

Place 1 oz to 2 oz balls of dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 14-16 minutes depending on how soft you like them. Easy as that!

(Pro tip, try taking a small ball of dough on a plate and microwaving it for about 15 seconds. Oh Em GEE it's so good,)

How long does the cookie dough stay good for?

Our cookie dough is flash frozen when it's produced so that it's as good as the moment we made it for months to come.

The dough's shelf-life depends on how you store it.

Frozen: You can freeze the dough and store it safely for up to a year!
Refrigerated: Store it in the fridge for up to a month.
Room Temperature: Store it on the counter for a day or two.

What allergens should I be concerned about?

All of our cookie doughs are made with completely gluten-free ingredients. They do, however, include milk and soy ingredients. Some flavors include peanuts and all flavors share the same facility. Always check the ingredient list on each pint before consuming to be sure it is safe for you to eat.

How long will it take to get my order?

We ship out every order on Monday with 3-day or less shipping. All orders are packed in insulated packaging with dry ice to keep it cool during transit.

Customer Reviews

Based on 31 reviews
90%
(28)
10%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Janice Jackson
Awesome

I was first introduced to this product at the farmers market in Frisco. It is so nice to be able to have fresh baked cookies that are gluten free. And to be able to have the amount that I want and always fresh and warm. I was so happy to find it on line. It is just as good as I remember. DELICIOUS!!😋

C
Cheryl Palmer

Gluten Free Chocolate Chirp Cookie Dough

K
Kaye Rogers
Yum!

These cookies are delicious. A great family treat or a sweet gift for teachers, colleagues, or neighbors.

M
Matt
Pregnant wife approved!

A great addition to ice cream for a perfect dessert.

L
Lesley

I was surprised at how good this is. I can't describe the flavor, but it's so good. I definitely recommend this.